03:02 AM 03/02/2014
Monday
I want to keep this page, and I want to make this page exists again.
I found this page from his friend. When I see the " scArLet " that remind me this page
is belong to HER.
But, there's nothing in there also this page was deleted, maybe
was delete for long time ago.
What will come for the next month later? My birthday in "April", also our anniversary in "May".
Now, nearly eight months we have been separated and this is the period of time he was rarely in touch with me.
I wanted to always in touch with HER but I can't do that because I'm afraid SHE will surely suffer.
Or perhaps, SHE's getting hate me.
Even now SHE is without ME, I think SHE's happier with HER life now.
Maybe SHE's happy with the person that SHE like at this time.
Of course, my english language was bad enough.
But thanks for the google translator for make my words look getting worse.
I try to express my feelings here with english language,
even though I know SHE complained, that MY English Langauge to much "wrong" and "irregular". But I knew, for LOVING HER is not WRONG! :)
Yes, I always LOVE HER. Everyday I will MISS HER.
"Rupanya, memang sangat susah bila berkata-kata dalam bahasa English.
Tidaklah menyusahkan, tetapi bolehlah asalkan ada."
end at 03:30am <--- took 30 minutes to finish this little post?
No comments:
Post a Comment